● Analog&Digital Mixing Amplifier
- PMU-NA series receives analog audio through XLR, Phone(5.5mm, 3.5mm), Euro block and RCA terminal and receive digital
audio through Network Streaming(AOE-212N, Internet Radio) and PC AUDIO. It can also play soundsources by itself by installing
● Easy installation
- With the 4.3 inch touch LCD, select icons to set digital audio sources, smart cover to interlock with LCD, volume and EQ.
● High-quality Sound Tuning through DSP
- Using a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) built into the equipment can be control audio mixing, input/output volume,
6-band EQ and tone. The user can tuning by a Rotary-push switches and LCD to implement the High-Quality audio environment.
● Speaker Output Design Corresponding to a Variety of Environments
- Provide the High-Z (100 V/70 V) output terminal for commercial audio and the Low-Z (4 Ω) output terminal for professional audio.
100 V/70 V/Low-Z can be selected via the touch LCD. High-Z (100 V/70 V) can be configured to controllable five output zones.
● Support Various Network Streaming Service
- Inter-M of network transmission solutions AOE-212N and Internet radio, RTSP, etc. can receive the various network streaming service
and supports additional streaming service through software update.
● Advanced Buffer Management/Server Redundancy
- Even when the network is in unstable situation, PMU-NA provides a seamless streaming playback through stream buffer management. If PMU-NA encounter problems connecting to the streaming server, it can configure a stable broadcast environment by automatically
connecting to another server through server redundancy.
● Priority Function
- Users can set priority of analog and digital audio inputs by grouping by 3 steps. According to priority setting, the higher priority
audio input can adjust the other audio volumes to turn down or switch to silent mode.
● Various Contact Closure Inputs Function
- Users can use a variety of contact closure functions by setting; muting the audio output, playing the chime sound,
emergency broadcasting and macro function.
● Remote Control via PC
- Users can control and manage from via PC from a far distance. Connect to PMU-NA through Ethernet and users can control the power, select digital audio input and adjust the volume and equalizer.
● Standby Mode
- In order to operate the device efficiently, the PMU-NA has Standby Mode. If the device has no audio input for
15 minutes or a user presses the power button, it will be switched to Standby Mode. When in Standby Mode, use LCD display
or the amplifier to minimize the power consumption.
output (100 V/ 70V/ 4 Ω)
(@ THD : 1%, 1kH z, 20kH z LPF)
|More than 240W||More than 600W|
(SP OUT/1W OUTPUT, 1kHz, ±3dB)
(@ RATED OUTPUT, 1kHz, 20kHz LPF)
|Less than 0.3%|
|S/N @ Rated output
|(at MIX OUT )||More than 100dB|
|Tone control (100Hz, 10kHz)||±10dB|
|INPUT 1~2||MIC||-55dBu / 2kΩ|
|INPUT 3~5||LINE||-10dBu / 10kΩ|
|INPUT 6||-10dBu / 50kΩ|
|AUX||-10dBu / 50kΩ|
|TEL IN||0dBu / 10kΩ|
|EXT IN||0dBu / 10kΩ|
|Output level||MIX OUT||0dBu|
70V / 20.4Ω
70V / 8.1Ω
|LOW-Z||31V / 4Ω||49V / 4Ω|
|Phantom power||24V, 50mA|
|Input priority (Value)||TEL
IN > CH1, CH2, CHIME, EXT IN >
CH3~CH6, AOE, AUX, PC AUDIO, USB, I RADIO
|Communication standards||Ethernet Network, 10/100 BASE-Tx|
|Power source||AC 220-240V, 50~60H z|
|Weight (SET )||5.47kg||5.67kg|
|Dimensions (SE T )||420( W )×88(H)×319(D)mm|