- It is a network-based broadcasting speaker that can be used by connecting to a PoE switch without any additional equipment.
- Equipped with an amplifier and sound source playback function, no additional hardware is required
- It is a dedicated operating program that broadcasts sound source broadcasting, control, schedule broadcasting, and emergency sound source for each speaker.
- Wired and wireless control is possible with devices such as PCs and tablets within the network without installing a separate program
- Automatic warning broadcasting and announcement broadcasting through CCTV contact reception
|Device name||Standard||Unit||Quantity||Model name|
|NETWORK AUDIO INPUT CONVERTER||4CH||EA||1||NAO-1104|
|SWITCHING HUB||L2, 16port||EA||1||POE+ SWITCHING HUB|
|CONTROL PC||CONTROL||EA||1||CONTROL PC|
|LED MONITOR||24"||EA||1||LED MONITOR|
|NETWORK HORN SPEAKER||PoE+/PoE||EA||8||IP-1015HS|
|MULTI SOURCE PLAYER||VIRTUAL CD||EA||1||CD-6208|
|SYSTEM REMOTE MIC STATION||TCP/IP||EA||2||RM-N1000|